Monday, June 28, 2004

Yeah! Getting the Whiffing under way...

Hello!

Just by means of getting things under way, my real name is Guy, and I spend a lot of time whiffing. I'd like two head two things off immediately:

1. What is a whiff?

The definition of a whiff:

whiff (n) (from the Latin whiffus, or the sound a bat makes as it hurtles quickly past a ball that is missed): 1. A screwup ("you shoulda seen this whiff the other day"). 2. (v) To commit an act that generally doesn't go the way you may initially intend ("I went to place the water jug on the water cooler, but I whiffed and it spilled all over").


2. Shouldn't the acronym for Abstract Theories in Whiffing be "ATW"?

Please reread the answer to question number 1.


At any rate, it's my goal to provide a place to discuss whiffing (both personal, observed, and the general run of the mill life stuff), as well as to discuss a modern application of whiffing, or Things Learned While I Should Have Been Working.

Enjoy ;)

-G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home